25.3.10

Blue Team's Game Review

I tested Blue team's game, and now I would like to reflect on my thoughts on the game:

First of all, the initial problem seemed to be the wrong version of Wesnoth, 1.6.5, which gave me an error statement, that scenario 1 was erroneous. This led to downloading the other version, which I was not happy about at all. But everything for the good cause. Unfortunately the campaign did not start playing on the first Beta version as well, as far as I tried. Still, I did not manage to open the game, because an error popped onto my screen every time I wanted to play it. I tried to download it with SVN and also manually, but no use.
My final try was downloading the other Beta version of Wesnoth:

It seemed that there is the same problem: Unknown scenario: '1_stseen'.

 Concerning the review, I must say that I can write our game review, which I found very fresh and new in this game landscape, because we had cool characters and nice concept. Due to my lack of playing skills the game did not last for long, because I was not able to kill all the enemies. Nevertheless I saw what happened there during creation process, thus it was an interesting experience.

I could add that the other group had made an effort as well, as they had nice characters and a wild storyline. All in all the course was a great experience that one could learn very well from all the mistakes that happen.

No comments: