3.5.10

Week 9. Reflection

Since we have done pretty much until now, this week's tasks were quite simple. This week we tried to smooth the consistency of our e-learning course, and added some extras to the course (e.g. team members, and timeline). I felt that my course companions were very supportive this week and made me realize that it is not always necessary to take the lead and that group members are capable of working on their own as well. It felt relaxing.

I found out that in our group there is a very nice division: some are active and some inactive, but still we managed to do the necessary work. I think that without having all members present, it is still possible to finish the work in order to get a good e-course result.

What I have noticed is that I get a great leading experience, how to act as a leader, how to make people work, etc. Also a good skill :)

PS. The timeline can be found in our weebly course environment from team page.



Oh, and it's so good to acknowledge that creating an e-course is much more than learning about e-courses. Alice is a great example of a good learner - she has learned about social networks and different collaboration- and web platforms as well. I feel thrilled!
The same about Chiara and me - I think we both are learning from international group work. This is the first time I am working with such a varied group of people, and I am grateful for new experiences. To tell you the truth, I am waiting for comments on my posts and reflection, because this course is unique for its reflection "bonus". And, well, who doesn't like positive feedback (and constructive critical feedback as well).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,

You have done a great work, you as a group leader and the whole group! :)

I am happy to read that this course has offered opportunities for new experiences and enhanced competencies in different areas.

This timeline is very cool. How have you done that?

Cheers,
Terje

MK said...

Thanks for the feedback.
I did the timeline in "Timetoast" application. I learned it from the seminar of E-learning, Serious Game.

Unknown said...

Maibritt,
You have been an encouragement to me in the group and I am happy to work with you. It is also good to know that you are a good learner as well as a facilitator. You always make what you learned available to others and you encourage them to learn and do it. You are good at sharing knowledge!!!
Regards.
Alice

MK said...

Alice,

I read through your post and realized that I am a teacher professionally, thus I am entitled to share my knowledge with other people :)

I hope you liked the course and will start using your knowledge as well.

Was nice working with you, you were very punctual and hard-working.