17.5.10

Week 11. Individual reflection and assessment

I took out my learning contract and started revising it. According to my contract I managed to fulfill most of the parts:
  • I learned a lot from the theoretical part of creating an e-learning course as well as got a good experience of managing a group - although there were minor setbacks, everything turned out pretty well in the end. As far as committing yourself to the role is concerned, I sometimes did too much, and should have loaded more responsibility to the other members. 
  • Secondary school practice went as predicted, and I managed to post more information about the tasks in order to make them clear for the lessons I was absent.
  • I think I even got a good load of experience of time planning, since I managed to do most of the weeks in time, but since I joined later, I had to do some of the tasks later as well. I did not have to create a to-do-list, but managed to remember how to do the tasks needed.
  • What changed was the collaboration tool from pbwiki to google docs, and also our prototype environment appeared into weebly. Other sources were used as predicted.
I think I succeeded most of the time, thus I would (based on other team members' good words and the lecturer's good words) grade myself kindly with an "A". As far as my satisfaction is concerned, I really made an effort and succeeded!

1 comment:

terje said...

Hey Maibritt,

Thank you very much for participating in this course and putting so much effort on the group work. It was a great pleasure to have you here and I am glad that you can take at least something with you from this course.

All the best,
Terje