26.9.09

A few thoughts about the other blogs.

While browsing through the other coursemates' blogs, I put together four different blogger-types:

1) the ones who mostly stick to the given literature/article list,
2) the ones who invent topics themselves or read other literature apart from the given list,
3) the ones who don't read but invent the whole concept themselves or just comment on other topics in their blog,
4) the ones who forget to blog.

This is not a judgemental post, this is actually a discussion of very many different points of view that our group shares. We have people from different specialities and it is interesting to see that people stick to their preferences and read about the things they really like or believe that the read information would be of importance. I cannot even comment on all the topics, because some of them interest me very much and some of them do not.
I am really glad that I can share my thoughts with two people who think in the same direction as I do, and who complement my readings with their posts and thoughts/comments.
So thank you everybody who contributes to this blogosphere, I get very inspired by reading your posts.

I just had to make a note for myself of this video that Toivo posted - it's just as unbelievable as it is real. The power of new media!




A note: It really hurts the eye to read white text on black background. I almost got blind right now.

3 comments:

Maarja said...

The classification of bloggers from our course was nice idea and I agree with it. And also it is in no way a judgment, it is just a remark that our group is versatile.

AND I agree 100% with the white text on black background. I must say that I could copy the text on white to read but I haven't done it yet although I can not read it.
For the sake of my eyes.

Jakob Kangur said...

blog theme changed with the viewing pleasure of the ladies in mind :)

MK said...

Danke schön :)